Tickets go on sale to the general public on March 13.
For advance sales and priority handling, become a Wolf Trap member.
For show dates, casts, and other performance info, start here.
In celebration of the announcement of WTOC’s 2010 season, I am doing guest posts and interviews in various locations across the blogosphere. Find out more about us that you ever wanted to know by clicking through!
Participating blogs are listed below - links will become active throughout the day on February 9.
Overview is at Technology in the Arts.
Where and How We Do What We Do
Focus on Repertoire
- Why Wolf Trap Needs Members at Katya’s Nonprofit Marketing Blog
- Zaide Production Choice Becomes Marketing Hook at Butts in the Seats
- The YAP View via Houston Grand Opera
- Overview of 2010 FYA Roster at Miss Music Nerd
- The Career Pyramid at The Omniscient Mussel
- Operagasm (Instant Opera, Artist Profiles, Audition Advice and More)
- The Mind of the Airstream Diva (Books, Music, Daily Life)
- Does The Fat Lady Still Sing? at The Next Hundred Pounds